Saturday, April 16, 2022

Solo B/X Game




If you know me from the OSR Pick-Up Games Discord channel, you know I've been talking about doing a play-by-post hex crawl for a long time. This is it! 

It integrates the full version of Wyvern's Roost (not released) which includes surrounding lair dungeons/caves.

Very early stages. No title yet!

The form/layout is inspired by Grave of the Green Flame

However, I've spent my whole life playing game books (like Lone Wolf) and Choose Your Own Adventures, not to mention my first D&D (BECMI/Black Box) included a solo adventure as well. It's how I learned to play D&D as a child!

Heck, it's also how I learned Pathfinder/D20!

Growing up and throughout my adulthood, I have always loved all the different styles of solo games, and there were a lot of them. 

I hope to make one that's really fun, really simple, and really interesting to play, not just once, but repeatedly!

No comments:

Post a Comment